Renovated throughout with new kitchen and bathroom, this home has been designed to enjoy family living and open plan entertaining.
This neat and tidy 4 bedroom home enjoys a convenient address close to street cafés, parks, trains, schools and vibrant Richmond Marketplace.
• Four good sized bedrooms, comfortable home with practical floorplan;
• Generous sized backyard, great for the kids to run and play;
• Renovated throughout with new kitchen and bathroom and quality appliances
• 6 month lease available with an option to renew for 12 months if suitable to all parties;
• 2 weeks rent in advance plus 4 weeks bond required;
• YES we are a Pet-Friendly Agency, so if you have a dog, cat, bird, fish, snake, horse, goat, pig or other pet, we would love to help you find the right property today;
• Great landlord with flexible leasing terms.
Features include: Polished floorboards, Reverse cycle air conditioning, built-in robes, side access, carport, garden shed and much more…
Close proximity to:- Richmond Pool, Richmond Train Station with express trains to Sydney CBD, Richmond Marketplace, many Cafés and restaurants, Richmond Fruit Market, KFC, McDonalds, Richmond Race Club/Clarendon, Richmond Park, Richmond Club, Pugh’s Lagoon, Antiques and Collectables, 24 minutes to Penrith, 25 minutes to m7, 55 minutes to Sydney CBD.
Rachael looks forward to meeting you at the open home or as advertised online.
LIKE TO APPLY NOW? TO GET STARTED PLEASE COMPLETE THE FOLLOWING:
- Submit your online application for the property to our office. Download your tenancy application within 15 seconds
- Complete and submit your online application to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bring your completed tenancy application with you to the inspections as advertised online
- If approved, pay 2 weeks rent in advance plus bond which is equivalent to 4 weeks rent to secure the property
- More questions? Please email me email@example.com I would love to help
Address: 19 Grose Street
Car Spaces: 4