This easy care home is neat and tidy and well positioned within walking distance to street cafes, parks, trains, schools and vibrant Richmond Marketplace.
- Three good sized bedrooms with built in robes
- Brand new kitchen; recently renovated bathroom
- Generous sized backyard with good sized storage
- Low maintenance gardens
- Six month lease with option to renew, bond is equal to 4 weeks rent
- Great landlord with flexible terms
Features include: polished floorboards, enclosed verandah, gas heating outlet available, ceiling fans, air conditioning, side access, single LUG and carport.
Close proximity to:- Richmond Pool, Richmond Train Station with express trains to Sydney CBD, Richmond Marketplace, many Cafés and restaurants, Richmond Fruit Market, KFC, McDonalds, Richmond Race Club/Clarendon, Richmond Park, Richmond Club, Pugh’s Lagoon, Antiques and Collectables, 24 minutes to Penrith, 25 minutes to m7, 55 minutes to Sydney CBD.
To take a walk through contact Rachael Goldsworthy.
WANT TO APPLY NOW? TO GET STARTED COMPLETE THE FOLLOWING:
- Submit your online application for the property to our office. Download your tenancy application within 15 seconds
- Complete and submit your online application to email@example.com
- Bring your completed tenancy application with you to the inspections as advertised online
- If approved, pay 2 weeks rent in advance plus bond which is equivalent to 4 weeks rent to secure the property
- More questions? Please email me firstname.lastname@example.org I would love to help
Address: 25 Bourke Street
Car Spaces: 2