Ideally positioned within the privacy and security of a high set home this practical family home is just minutes to schools, transport and shopping centres for you and your family. Two bedrooms are located upstairs, whilst downstairs has an additional room which has many uses.
• Spacious open plan living/dining; well maintained, very neat and tidy home
• Two large living areas; good sized bedrooms with generous built in robes to two
• Quality bathroom upstairs with separate toilet and laundry downstairs
• Massive backyard for your kids to run and play
• Spacious undercover entertaining area; district views for miles
• Remote control lock up garage with drive through access to generous backyard
• Powered Artist studio/workshop/work from home or second living area;
• Secure backyard with expansive undercover entertaining area
• Available Now, 6 months lease available with option to renew
• Bond is equal to 4 weeks rent plus 2 weeks rent in advance required
• Great landlord and pet friendly home
Features include: Quality fixtures and fittings, reverse cycle air conditioning, ceiling fans, combustion fireplace, retractable awnings, enamel cooktop, specialised woodgrain in kitchen, great storage, secure backyard, and so much more….
Rachael looks forward to meeting you at the open home as advertised online.
Close proximity to:- Arndell Anglican College, Windsor High School, Colbee Park, Hawkesbury River, Richmond and Windsor Roads, Windsor, Mulgrave and Pitt Town Shopping Villages, M2/M7; Public transport including Mulgrave and Windsor train stations; McGraths Hill Home Central – Bunnings, BCF, Harvey Norman, Pet Barn; Riverview and Richmond Marketplace Shopping Centres, Hawkesbury Oasis including fitness centre and pools, Mileham Street Netball Complex, Hawkesbury Indoor YMCA Stadium offering basketball, netball, soccer, futsal, dodgeball, touch football, gymnastics, Dog off leash area – corner of Ham and Cox Streets South Windsor and so much more…
Address: 71 Old Hawkesbury Road
Suburb: McGraths Hill
Car Spaces: 2