Embracing a sleek designer feel that takes full advantage of the substantial space, this affordable stylish entertainers’ home is extremely private and features many smart modern finishes.
Boutique in design, this residence offers a sophisticated lifestyle with a focus on indoor/outdoor living areas flooded with natural light which are ideal to entertain your friends and family.
- This impressive design offers private accommodation with all the features of a new home
- Multiple open plan living areas with ceramic tiled floors and crisp modern décor
- Double sized bedrooms with built-ins to 3, including walk-in and ensuite to main
- Stylish 40mm CaesarStone kitchen with stainless steel appliances including gas s/s cooktop
- Easy to maintain, nestled away and only moments to local shopping, amenities and transport
- Stroll to an array of excellent schools, amenities, restaurants and cafés
Additional features include:- Media Room, Undercover Entertainment Areas, Specialised Window Dressings and Spotted Gum Flooring, Reverse Cycle Ducted Air Conditioning, Natural Gas, Specialised Lighting including downlights, Soft Close Kitchen feature, Home Security Alarm, Double Garage, Plenty of Storage, Quality Craftsmanship and Fixtures and Fittings and so much more…
Close proximity to:- Richmond Pool, Richmond and East Richmond Train Station with express trains to Sydney CBD, Richmond Marketplace, many Cafés and restaurants, Richmond Fruit Market, KFC, McDonalds, Aldo’s Pizza, Ugly Mug Coffee House Richmond, Richmond RSL Sub-Branch, Richmond an District Memorial, Richmond Regent Twin Cinema, Coles, Big W, Gloria Jeans, BWS, Aldi, Richmond Race Club/Clarendon, Richmond Park, Richmond Golf Course, Richmond Club, Bicentenary Park, RAAF Base, Hawkesbury Visitor Information Centre, Friendship Park, Pugh’s Lagoon, Richmond Anglican Church, Uniting Hawkesbury Richmond, New Inn, UWS Hawkesbury Campus, Hawkesbury Family Practice, Antiques and Collectables, Parklands and Waterways, Hawkesbury River, approximately 25 minutes to Penrith 34 minutes to M7 1 hr 15 minutes to Sydney CBD.
Rachael looks forward to assisting you with your real estate needs.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.
WANT TO APPLY NOW? TO GET STARTED COMPLETE THE FOLLOWING:
- Submit your online application for the property to our office. Download your tenancy application within 15 seconds. Complete and submit your online application to email@example.com
- Bring your completed tenancy application with you to the inspections as advertised online
- If approved, pay 2 weeks rent in advance plus bond which is equivalent to 4 weeks rent to secure the property
- More questions? Please email me firstname.lastname@example.org I would love to help
Address: 40B Bosworth Street
Car Spaces: 2