“For the Growing Family” – 1384 sqm – 7 Ascot Place Wilberforce NSW 2756
This family friendly single-level home has been architecturally designed and presents a great opportunity for those seeking space for the kids to run and play with over quarter an acre to explore.
Perfectly positioned in the quiet of a cul-de-sac, positioned on a generous 1384sqm of low maintenance property with side access to double garage in one of the Hawkesbury’s blue ribbon streets. Conveniently located, it is an easy walk to the local Village Shopping Centre and excellent schools and verdant parklands.
• Three good sized bedrooms with built-in wardrobes plus home office/study
• Galley style electric kitchen features stainless steel appliances, electric ceramic cooktop
• Spacious family living and dining rooms flooded with natural light and access to undercover area
• Generous proportions with separate formal and casual areas together with exposure brick features
• Alfresco entertaining undercover area; easy side access to backyard and ample parking
• Side access to backyard with 2 Car Garage with Power, Garden Shedding
• Walk to pre-school or public schools, buses, shopping, eateries and parks
Features include:- Expansive undercover entertainment area, side access with double garage, reverse cycle air conditioning, ceiling fans, separate toilet to bathroom, solar panels and much more…
Close proximity to:- Walking distance to Wilberforce Shopping Village. BP Nth Wilberforce, M & A Butchery, Munro’s Quality Meats, RW Langley Wholesale Meats, Fresh Food Square, Putty Road, Kurrajong East Public School, Glossodia Public School, Ebenezer Public School, Wilberforce Public School, Freemans Reach Public School, Hawkesbury High School, Howes Creek Wilberforce School of Arts, Kent Pre-Loved Antique Furniture, H2O Ski School, Rocky Hall Alpacas, Hadden Farm, Bull Ridge Estate Winery, Tizzana Winery, Cooks Co-Op, Iron Bark Ridge Trail, Stringy Bark Trail, East Kurrajong School of Arts Community Hall, Roberts Creek, Currency Creek, Sydney Sandstone, St. John’s Anglican Church, Indy 800 Kart Track, The Heritage Hotel, Hawkesbury Fire Control Centre, Wilberforce Vet Hospital, H R King & Son Home, Timber and Hardware, Butterfly Farm & Ski Garden, Sciberras Fresh, Sydney Equestrian Supplies, Woolworths and Coles, Windsor, Hawkesbury River and much more…
Disclaimer: Please note dimensions are only approximated. All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem to be reliable and are as advised by the Landlord therefore cannot guarantee its accuracy and prospective purchasers, tenants and interested parties are advised to carry out their own investigations and rely on their own due diligence.
Price: JUST LISTED Address: 7 Ascot Place Suburb: Wilberforce Postcode: 2756
Open Home: Saturday 20th August between 10:30am - 10:45am Bedrooms: 3 Bathrooms: 1 Car Spaces: 2