This tastefully renovated brick villa is bright and spacious inside and out. Well positioned to shops, schools and transport together with M2/M7 makes this a great lifestyle choice for those looking for low maintenance modern living.
• Breezy open plan dining and living with abundant natural light
• Two good sized bedrooms with built in robes, plenty of storage
• Glass doors open to a bright side private courtyard with undercover alfresco
• Modern kitchen and bathroom; polished floorboards throughout, separate internal laundry facilities
• Single lock up garage; availability of visitor parking, reverse cycle air conditioning
Close proximity to:- South Windsor Shopping Village, Bligh Park Shopping Centre, Riverview Shopping Centre, Richmond and Windsor Roads; Public transport including Windsor train station; Richmond Marketplace Shopping Centre, Bede Polding College, Chisolm Catholic Primary School Bligh Park, Hawkesbury Oasis including fitness centre and pools, Mileham Street Netball Complex, Hawkesbury Indoor YMCA Stadium offering basketball, netball, soccer, futsal, dodgeball, touch football, gymnastics, Dog off leash area – corner of Ham and Cox Streets South Windsor and so much more…
Disclaimer: Please note dimensions are only approximated. All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem to be reliable and are as advised by the Vendor therefore cannot guarantee its accuracy and prospective purchasers, tenants and interested parties are advised to carry out their own investigations and rely on their own due diligence. Price guide for buyers is as per advertisement.
Address: 6/189A Mileham Street
Suburb: South Windsor
Car Spaces: 2