On entering this exhibition style new home there is an immediate sense of light and space, with high quality fixtures and fittings throughout and beautifully appointed living and dining room options.
Durable porcelain floors grace the living area and their cool coloured hue adds to the modern, chic appeal that permeates this fabulous new low maintenance home.
The McGrath Hub is within 10 minute drive showcasing conveniences such as Bunnings, Aldi, Harvey Norman, great local schools coupled with verdant trekking paths, parklands and cycle ways all just a short drive from this home representing an idyllic low maintenance lifestyle opportunity.
- Two good sized bedrooms, you’ll love the space
- Gourmet kitchen making entertaining a delight with Caesarstone
- Reverse cycle air conditioning and quality inclusions throughout
- Open plan living and dining generously proportioned and trademark meticulous style
- Secure backyard with grassed area ideal to entertain your family and friends
- Cosmopolitan offerings from McGraths Hill Hub only 10 minute drive away
- Short walk to local shops, RSL, cafes, public transport and good schools
Additional Features include:- Ceramic electric cooktop, stainless steel appliances, reverse cycle air conditioning, specialised lighting in, built-in mirrored robes, storage, walking distance to shops and transport and so much more…
Close proximity to:- South Windsor eateries, Bligh Park Shopping Centre, Riverview Shopping Centre, Richmond and Windsor Roads; Public transport including Windsor train station; Richmond Marketplace Shopping Centre, Bede Polding College, Chisolm Catholic Primary School Bligh Park, Hawkesbury Oasis including fitness centre and pools, Mileham Street Netball Complex, Hawkesbury Indoor YMCA Stadium offering basketball, netball, soccer, futsal, dodgeball, touch football, gymnastics, Dog off leash area – corner of Ham and Cox Streets South Windsor and so much more…
Rachael looks forward to assisting you with your real estate needs.
“Disclaimer: Please note dimensions are only approximated. All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem to be reliable however we cannot guarantee its accuracy and prospective purchasers, tenants and interested parties are advised to carry out their own investigations and rely on their own due diligence.”
Address: 32 Eather Lane
Suburb: South Windsor