42 Alexander Street, Bligh Park
Embracing a sleek designer feel that takes full advantage of the space, this beautifully presented and affordable stylish entertainers’ home is extremely private and features many smart modern finishes.
Boutique in design, this residence offers a sophisticated lifestyle with a focus on indoor/outdoor living areas flooded with natural light which are ideal to entertain your friends and family.
Tastefully renovated throughout and nestled adjacent to an expansive nature reserve, with great neighbours, this immaculate home is sure to delight both, the growing family or executive couple.
- This impressive design offers private accommodation/living over two wings
- Multiple open plan living areas featuring stylish Kardean flooring with crisp modern décor
- Flexible floorplan offering 4 bedrooms plus study and three living areas or change it up, you decide
- Double sized bedrooms with built-ins, including walk-in and ensuite to Master Bedroom
- 40mm CaesarStone/Polyurethane kitchen with stainless steel appliances including 900mm Gas Cooktop
- Easy to maintain, quiet street, minutes to shopping, trains and neighbouring parklands
- Easy to watch the kids and family play in the sparkling in-ground salt pool & spa
- Daikin reverse cycle ducted air conditioning – 2 zones, s/s Fisher and Paykel dishwasher
- Private expansive undercover piazza, great for entertaining family or friends
- Stroll to an array of excellent schools and 10 minutes to M7 transport
ADDITIONAL FEATURES INCLUDED WITH 42 Alexander Street, Bligh Park
Additional features include:- Adjacent to nature reserve in locale with sought after homes, home office or homework study station area, specialised window dressings including white plantation shutters, double roller blinds, vertical blinds; leadlight glass window inserts, feature glass bricks, decorative bi-fold dividing doors, Natural Gas, Rinnai Infinity 24 Natural Gas Hot Water System, Fisher & Paykel Stainless Steel Dishwasher, stylish Kardean, carpet and timber flooring features flowing throughout the home; impressive polyurethane kitchen cupboards with soft close deep pot and pan drawers, Natural Gas available – 2 outlets connected, Westinghouse Stainless Steel 900mm Oven and 5 burner gas stove cooktop, Stainless Steel Omega Range hood, Specialised lighting including modern downlights, double garage with automated entry, low maintenance landscaped gardens, secure colourbond fencing with additional privacy screens, additional television aerial points throughout the home, plentiful storage, Davey Silensor Pool Pump, Zodiac fully automated Chlorinator, Hurcon Sand Filter together with Daisy plus Roller thermal pool cover, short drive to all amenities and much more…
Rachael looks forward to showing you this ultimate lifestyle home as advertised online.
Disclaimer: Please note dimensions are only approximates. All information contained herein are gathered from sources we deem to be reliable however we cannot guarantee its accuracy and prospective purchasers and interested parties are advised to carry out their own investigations and rely on their own due diligence.
CLOSE PROXIMITY TO 42 ALEXANDER STREET, BLIGH PARK
Close proximity to:- Bligh Park Shopping Centre, Richmond and Windsor Roads; Windsor Downs Nature Reserve, Bounty Reserve, Bligh Park Public School, Bede Polding College, Public transport including Windsor train station; Riverview and Richmond Marketplace Shopping Centres, Hawkesbury Oasis including fitness centre and pools, McDonalds – Bligh Park, Parklea Soil & Sand, Mileham Street Netball Complex, Hawkesbury Indoor YMCA Stadium offering basketball, netball, soccer, futsal, dodgeball, touch football, gymnastics, Dog off leash area, corner of Ham and Cox Streets South Windsor, Windsor Wolves, Hawkesbury River, McQuade Park, Windsor Golf Course and much more…
Address: 42 Alexander Street
Suburb: Bligh Park
Car Spaces: 4