What a wonderful way to spend your days, enjoying the practical outdoor entertaining area, sitting on your naturally durable hardwood deck overlooking the massive backyard (1011m2) for the kids to run and play.
And when it gets a bit warmer….a lovely inground salt water pool to take a dip and cool off. Did I mention the brand new triple garage which has concrete flooring together with side access for all those tradespeople – work from home or car enthusiasts plus a bonus single garage?
This home highlights practical comfort and functionality in every room and the semi-open plan kitchen flowing well into the other areas throughout allowing the space to work in this great family home. The colours chosen throughout the home are quite bold and give the home a warm rustic feel, plus you are only minutes to Riverview Shopping Centre, Hawkesbury River activities and all the street cafes to boot.
* 5 renovated bedrooms with two living areas; and outdoor living spaces; versatile floor plan
* Modern renovated kitchen features with plenty of cupboard space and servery to dining
* Renovated bathroom with quality fixtures and fittings, classic claw bath, separate toilet
* Polished floorboards throughout, painted throughout, reverse cycle air conditioning, dishwasher
* Easy to watch the kids play as the backyard looks out onto the salt water inground pool and entertainment area
* Private durable hardwood deck, great for entertaining family and friends 10.4 x 4.1 metre
* Approved 10.5 x 6 metre triple bay lock-up shedding – great for potential workshop, artist’s studio or granny flat
* Drive through access to backyard for your truck, boat, caravan, bikes or trailers
* Leasing potential for home/triple bay shedding $550 per week; qualified tenants available now
Features include:- combustion fireplace, reverse cycle air conditioning, dishwasher, aluminium windows, specialised track lighting, ceiling fans, study alcove, truck side access to backyard, secure fencing, custom downlights and much more…
Close proximity to:- Richmond and Windsor Roads; Public transport including Windsor train station; Riverview and Richmond Marketplace Shopping Centres, Hawkesbury Oasis including fitness centre and pools, Mileham Street Netball Complex, Hawkesbury Indoor YMCA Stadium offering basketball, netball, soccer, futsal, dodgeball, touch football, gymnastics, Dog off leash area, corner of Ham and Cox Streets South Windsor, Windsor Wolves, Hawkesbury River, McQuade Park, Windsor Golf Course and much more…
Disclaimer: Please note dimensions are only approximates. All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem to be reliable however we cannot guarantee its accuracy and prospective purchasers and interested parties are advised to carry out their own investigations and rely on their own due diligence.
Please contact Rachael Goldsworthy to inspect today 4577 9964.
Address: 35 Mileham Street, Windsor
Suburb: Windsor NSW Australia
Car Spaces: 4