Conveniently located within a short stroll to the vibrant Richmond Township, this well maintained boutique complex of six apartments offering security intercom and gated estate this renovated top level uber apartment is an ideal choice for first home buyers or investors.
- Glass doors open to a bright alfresco balcony with local district views great for entertaining
- Well-proportioned apartment with generous sized bedrooms and built-in robe to main
- Renovated stainless steel gourmet kitchen has ample preparation and storage space
- Renovated bathroom complete with bath; separate internal laundry facilities
- Flowing open plan living and dining areas with an abundance of natural light
- Secure undercover car space plus generous sized lock up storage room and visitor parking facility
- Handy to public transport, excellent schools, Richmond Marketplace and street cafés
Additional features include:- Renovated throughout, as new reverse cycle air conditioner and polished floating timber floorboards, double linen press, quality fixtures and fittings, ceiling fan, stainless steel electric cooktop/oven, well maintained building and gardens, approximate strata levies $586.20 per quarter and Council rates: $213.00 per quarter and so much more…
Close proximity to:- Richmond Pool, Richmond and East Richmond Train Station with express trains to Sydney CBD, Richmond Marketplace, many Cafés and restaurants, Richmond Fruit Market, KFC, McDonalds, Aldo’s Pizza, Ugly Mug Coffee House Richmond, Richmond RSL Sub-Branch, Richmond an District Memorial, Richmond Regent Twin Cinema, Coles, Big W, Gloria Jeans, BWS, Aldi, Richmond Race Club/Clarendon, Richmond Park, Richmond Golf Course, Richmond Club, Bicentenary Park, RAAF Base, Hawkesbury Visitor Information Centre, Friendship Park, Pugh’s Lagoon, Richmond Anglican Church, Uniting Hawkesbury Richmond, New Inn, UWS Hawkesbury Campus, Hawkesbury Family Practice, Antiques and Collectables, Parklands and Waterways, Hawkesbury River, approximately 25 minutes to Penrith 34 minutes to M7 1 hr 15 minutes to Sydney CBD.
Rachael looks forward to assisting you with your real estate needs.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.
Address: 2/4 Paget Street
Car Spaces: 1