Offering a lifestyle of convenience, this recently renovated home is ideal for those who enjoy practical, easy maintenance living in a handy location.
- Renovated kitchen with new appliances
- New bathroom including bath
- Three good sized bedrooms with built in robes to two
- Good sized backyard, great for the kids to run and play
- Bond is equal to four weeks rent plus an additional two weeks rent in advance required
- Great landlord with flexible terms; pet friendly home
- 6 month lease available with option to renew
Features include:- Reverse cycle split system air conditioning, carport with drive through side access to backyard, low maintenance gardens and so much more… photographs will be advertised next week.
Close proximity to:- South Windsor eateries, Bligh Park Shopping Centre, Riverview Shopping Centre, Richmond and Windsor Roads; Public transport including Windsor train station; Richmond Marketplace Shopping Centre, Bede Polding College, Chisolm Catholic Primary School Bligh Park, Hawkesbury Oasis including fitness centre and pools, Mileham Street Netball Complex, Hawkesbury Indoor YMCA Stadium offering basketball, netball, soccer, futsal, dodgeball, touch football, gymnastics, Dog off leash area – corner of Ham and Cox Streets South Windsor and so much more…
Katherine looks forward to meeting you at the open home as advertised online.
Address: 79 Cox Street
Suburb: South Windsor
Car Spaces: 2