This tastefully renovated brick villa is bright and spacious inside and out. Well positioned to shops, schools and transport together with M2/M7 makes this a great lifestyle choice for those looking for low maintenance modern living for first home buyers or investors.
- Breezy open plan dining and living with abundant natural light
- Glass doors open to a bright side private courtyard
- Modern kitchen and bathroom; separate internal laundry facilities
- Two good sized bedrooms with built in robes, plenty of storage
- Single lock up garage; availability of visitor parking, reverse cycle air conditioning
Rachael and Katherine look forward to meeting you at the open home as advertised online.
Close proximity to:- South Windsor eateries, Bligh Park Shopping Centre, Riverview Shopping Centre, Richmond and Windsor Roads; Public transport including Windsor train station; Richmond Marketplace Shopping Centre, Bede Polding College, Chisolm Catholic Primary School Bligh Park, Hawkesbury Oasis including fitness centre and pools, Mileham Street Netball Complex, Hawkesbury Indoor YMCA Stadium offering basketball, netball, soccer, futsal, dodgeball, touch football, gymnastics, Dog off leash area – corner of Ham and Cox Streets South Windsor and so much more…
Address: 4/189A Mileham Street
Suburb: South Windsor
Car Spaces: 1