2 Pitt Street, Windsor
Positioned in one of the Hawkesbury’s most prestigious residential enclaves with a captivating street presence, this is the first time in almost three decades these two iconic buildings have been offered for sale ~ set on 995sqm, that is a mix of an enchanting post-war period and modern minimalistic style.
Showcasing exceptional craftsmanship, this completely renovated and immaculately presented residence and commercial sized office/showroom/warehouse offers contemporary luxury with high-end fixtures and finishes throughout.
Located in the heart of one of the most tightly held heritage precincts of the Hawkesbury, close to John Tebbutt’s Observatory and the Hawkesbury River this beautiful estate is enriched with an abundance of local history and walking distance to popular cafes and restaurants, including Government and Howe Parks offering direct access to the Hawkesbury River.
The Pitt Town, McGraths Hill, Richmond and Windsor Shopping Villages a short car drive away showcasing conveniences such as Woolworths, Coles, Bunnings, Aldi and Homemaker Centre. There are also great local private and public schools coupled with verdant trekking paths, parklands, bike tracks and walkways, Windsor Hawkesbury Regional Gallery and Museum and Hawkesbury River all just a short stroll away representing an idyllic lifestyle opportunity.
- Expansive living and dining, high ceilings and specialised window dressings
- Contemporary electric kitchen featuring high-end fixtures and finishes
- A spacious and practical floorplan enjoying a superior elevated position
- Four beautifully presented bedrooms with custom built-in wardrobes
- Two living areas, plus study or home office – you’ll love the space
- Seamless integration with outdoor grassed entertainment terraces
- Self-contained showroom/warehouse with separate access and amenities
- Flexible floorplan to allow home office or study and potential granny flat with separate access to the main residence (stca)
- Opportunities for professional premises (stca); live in one, lease the other
- Moments to Windsor’s popular Regional Museum, street cafés, restaurants
- Low maintenance landscaped gardens, secure fencing, dual street frontage
- Secure off-street parking for trucks, cars, boats and caravans, side access
- The ultimate dual workshop retreat can be discovered for the collector needing storage for trucks, cars, boats, bikes and other items
- Stroll to scenic riverside trails and pathways, quality schools and buses
Additional features include:- full brick ~ suspended slab home, combustion fireplace, integrated appliances including Lagan Dishwasher, combined Realistik Stainless Steel Fan Forced Air Oven/Varma microwave Oven, Utdrag Range Hood, BarmhÄrtig Black Glass Ceramic Hotplate, Domsjo Butler Ceramic Sink, Almarenmarine Mixer, oak planks, redbook carpet, custom made window dressings, built-in robes, immense storage, automatic roller door and remotes, NBN data points, television points, Foxtel satellite, high ceilings, specialised lighting, zoned ducted reverse cycle Actron Air Conditioner, side access, 400 litre, twin element off peak water heater, space for wine cellar, mezzanine in warehouse – dual amenities, stainless steel appliances, insulation, 3 phase power, ability to capitalise on such a large catchment zone for a potential rainwater tank, Power distribution board upgraded during renovation including separately metered buildings, fixed shelving, partial accessible home with wider hallways and wheelchair accessible ramp, Oversized Roller Doors great for secure off street parking and access for trucks, caravans, boats including 3230mm wide x 2995 max high and 2700mm wide x 2410 max high and so much more…
Close proximity to:- Governor Phillip, Macquarie, Deerubin, Colbee and Howe Parks, Pitt Town Nature Reserve, Windsor Boat Ramp, Upper Hawkesbury PowerBoat Club, Lime and Coconut Café, George Street Loft, Simon’s Café, Windsor Seafoods, Crepe Escape, Bridge Café, The Grill on George, Windsor Bait & Tackle, The Church Bar, 89 Thai, BWS, Subway, Macquarie Arms, Pizza Hut Windsor, Windsor Ice Cream Café, Windsor Chinese, Woolworths, Coles and Aldi, Hawkesbury District Health Service – Hospital, MyHealth Medical Kable Street, Kable Street Pharmacy, Blooms Chemist, Hawkesbury Regional Museum, Windsor Terrace, Richmond and Windsor Roads; Public transport including Windsor train station; Commonwealth and ANZ Banks, Riverview and Richmond Marketplace Shopping Centres, Pitt Town Village, Crowne Plaza Hawkesbury Valley, Villa Thalgo Day Spa, Lynwood Country Club, The Hawkesbury Paddlewheeler, Hawkesbury Oasis including fitness centre and pools, Mileham Street Netball Complex, Australia Post, Hawkesbury Radio, Windsor Toll House, one of the oldest existing Local Court Houses in Australia ~ Windsor Court House c.1821 designed by Francis H. Greenway, Hawkesbury Indoor YMCA Stadium offering basketball, netball, soccer, futsal, dodgeball, touch football, gymnastics, Dog off leash area, access to commercial and industrial, corner of Ham and Cox Streets South Windsor, Windsor Wolves, Hawkesbury River, South Creek, McQuade Park, Windsor Golf Course and much more…
To book an inspection contact Rachael today, she looks forward to assisting you with your real estate needs.
Disclaimer: Please note dimensions are only approximates. All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem to be reliable however we cannot guarantee its accuracy and prospective purchasers and interested parties are advised to carry out their own investigations and rely on their own due diligence.
Address: 2 Pitt Street
Car Spaces: 11