Embracing a sleek designer feel that takes full advantage of the space, this affordable stylish entertainers’ home is extremely private and features many chic modern finishes. You will be impressed by a series of sling glass panels that open to the outdoors together with a North-East facing home with private rear terraced lawns and entertaining spaces…bocce anyone?
Boutique in design, this residence offers a sophisticated lifestyle with a focus on indoor/outdoor living areas flooded with natural light ideal to entertain your family and friends. This exhibition style home is perfect for the family or busy executive couple seeking absolute convenience enjoying luxurious modern living.
Are you thinking of dual incomes by developing granny flats, townhouses or other special developments? This is a rare opportunity that will see both 33 Mileham Street, Windsor (1,012 sqm) together with the neighbouring property (1,011 sqm) making the total land parcel available to develop at 2,023sqm.
- This impressive design offers private accomodation/living options over two wings
- Multiple open plan living areas with tiled floors and crisp modern décor
- Double sized bedrooms with built-in robes; stainless steel downlights; ceiling fans;
- Stone kitchen benchtops, ceramic cooktop, contemporary pre-rinse tap; quality stainless steel appliances
- Walk to cafes and museums, trains, Hawkesbury Hospital, shops together with all amenities
- Landscaped gardens and specialised sandstone features; dual side access for boats, caravans and trailers
- Great sized backyard for the kids to run and play
- Leasing potential $800 per week; tenants available now
Features include: reverse cycle ducted air conditioning, specialised window dressings, stainless steel downlights, hardwood decking; secure fencing and so much more…
Close proximity to:- Richmond and Windsor Roads; Public transport including Windsor train station; Riverview and Richmond Marketplace Shopping Centres, Hawkesbury Oasis including fitness centre and pools, Mileham Street Netball Complex, Hawkesbury Indoor YMCA Stadium offering basketball, netball, soccer, futsal, dodgeball, touch football, gymnastics, Dog off leash area, corner of Ham and Cox Streets South Windsor, Windsor Wolves, Hawkesbury River, McQuade Park, Windsor Golf Course and much more…
Are you ready to be spoilt? Don’t miss this opportunity and contact Rachael Goldsworthy to inspect this property today 45779964.
Address: 33 Mileham Street
Car Spaces: 4