A smart interior re-design has brought new life into this stylish home exuding a welcoming sense of warmth, space and privacy. Located in a quiet street in Bligh Park surrounded by well-kept homes, you are only a short stroll to Bligh Park Shopping Centre, Windsor Park Public School, Bede Polding High School and Chisholm Catholic Primary.
- Generous sized bedrooms, built-in robes to two, reverse cycle air conditioner in main
- Modern kitchen with quality stainless steel appliances including dual drawer dishwasher
- Seamless integration from interior to undercover alfresco barbecue area
- Good sized backyard, secure fencing, great for the kids to run and play
- Double carport with drive through side access to custom built garage
- Massive workshop area with specialised cabinetry perfect for storage
- Handy drive through side access for your boat, trailers or bikes
- Low maintenance landscaped gardens, ideal for first home buyers or investors
- Currently leased for $500 per week, great tenants willing to renew lease
Features include:- 2x reverse cycle air conditioners, specialised lighting including stainless steel downlights, insulated alfresco area, NBN connection, second bathroom in laundry, ample storage and so much more…
Close proximity to:- 10 minute drive to Windsor and 25 minutes to Rouse Hill; Bligh Park Shopping Centre, Richmond and Windsor Roads; Public transport including Windsor train station; Riverview and Richmond Marketplace Shopping Centres, Hawkesbury Oasis including fitness centre and pools, Mileham Street Netball Complex, Hawkesbury Indoor YMCA Stadium offering basketball, netball, soccer, futsal, dodgeball, touch football, gymnastics, Dog off leash area, corner of Ham and Cox Streets South Windsor, Windsor Wolves, Hawkesbury River, McQuade Park, Windsor Golf Course and much more…
Rachael and Katherine look forward to meeting you at the open home as advertised online.
P.S. Don’t forget the First Home Buyers Grant for existing homes is being re-introduced on the 1st July 2017.
NEW stamp duty concessions being offered by NSW Government such as:-
• abolish stamp duty on all homes up to $650,000
• stamp duty relief for homes up to $800,000
• provide a $10,000 grant for builders of new homes up to $750,000 and • purchasers of new homes up to $600,000
• abolish insurance duty on lenders’ mortgage insurance
• ensure foreign investors pay higher duties and land taxes
• no longer allow investors to defer paying stamp duty on off-the-plan purchases.
We believe these concessions will make housing more affordable for buyers in NSW and if you have any questions in regards to the properties we have available that qualify please do not hesitate to contact me.
Looking forward to talking with you very soon to see how I can help.
Source: NSW Government
Close proximity to:- Arndell Anglican College, Windsor High School, Colbee Park, Hawkesbury River, Richmond and Windsor Roads, Windsor, Mulgrave and Pitt Town Shopping Villages, M2/M7; Public transport including Mulgrave and Windsor train stations; McGraths Hill Home Central – Bunnings, BCF, Harvey Norman, Pet Barn; Riverview and Richmond Marketplace Shopping Centres, Hawkesbury Oasis including fitness centre and pools, Mileham Street Netball Complex, Hawkesbury Indoor YMCA Stadium offering basketball, netball, soccer, futsal, dodgeball, touch football, gymnastics, Dog off leash area – corner of Ham and Cox Streets South Windsor and so much more…
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee it’s accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.
Address: 5 Carvossa Place
Suburb: Bligh Park
Car Spaces: 3