Transformed by an inspirational contemporary design, this home is the ultimate entertainer’s choice offering exceptional living with quality finishes. A practical floorplan and attention to detail including seamless indoor/outdoor living make relaxing and entertaining a pleasure.
Finished with quality inclusions, this home is close to all amenities including great shops, schools and transport.
* Bi-fold doors to wide alfresco terrace and landscaped private gardens
* Tiled living areas, carpeted in good sized bedrooms, private backyard
* 6 month lease available with option to renew, great landlord with flexible terms
Close proximity to:- Bligh Park Shopping Centre, Richmond and Windsor Roads; Public transport including Windsor train station; Riverview and Richmond Marketplace Shopping Centres, Hawkesbury Oasis including fitness centre and pools, Mileham Street Netball Complex, Hawkesbury Indoor YMCA Stadium offering basketball, netball, soccer, futsal, dodgeball, touch football, gymnastics, Dog off leash area, corner of Ham and Cox Streets South Windsor, Windsor Wolves, Hawkesbury River, McQuade Park, Windsor Golf Course and much more…
Rachael looks forward to assisting you with your real estate needs.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.
WANT TO APPLY NOW? TO GET STARTED COMPLETE THE FOLLOWING:
- Submit your online application for the property to our office. Download your tenancy application within 15 seconds. Complete and submit your online application to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bring your completed tenancy application with you to the inspections as advertised online
- If approved, pay 2 weeks rent in advance plus bond which is equivalent to 4 weeks rent to secure the property
- More questions? Please email me email@example.com I would love to help
Address: 49 Settlers Crescent
Suburb: Bligh Park
Car Spaces: 1