This exceptionally well presented home offers a low maintenance lifestyle of contemporary convenience. Practical floor plan and light filled interiors combine to create a great start especially if you are new to the rental market. Located in a quiet street in McGraths Hill surrounded by well-kept homes, you are only a short stroll to McGraths Hill Shopping Centre, 5 minute drive to Windsor and 15 minutes to Rouse Hill.
• Spacious lounge/dining room; good sized bedrooms all with built-in robes
• Practical open plan kitchen with stainless steel appliances, plenty of storage, you’ll love the space
• Spacious backyard with secure fencing; great for kids to run and play
• 6 month lease available with option to renew
• 2 weeks rent in advance plus bond is equal to 4 weeks rent required
• Great landlord with flexible terms
Features include:- Ducted air conditioning, combustion fireplace, ceiling fans throughout, polished timber floor boards, foxtel, carport with side access to backyard, lock up powered workshop/storage space, outdoor courtyard barbecue area and so much more…
Katherine looks forward to meeting you at the open home as advertised online.
Close proximity to:- McGraths Hill Shopping Centre, Richmond and Windsor Roads; Public transport including Mulgrave and Windsor train station; Riverview and Richmond Marketplace Shopping Centres, Hawkesbury River, Colbee Park, Arndell Anglican College, Oakville Public School, Pitt Town, Rouse Hill, McGraths Hill Home Central including Bunnings Warehouse, Harvey Norman, Beacon Lighting, Good Price Pharmacy Warehouse, Subway Restaurant, Petbarn, BCF, Aldi, Windsor Golf Course and much more…
Address: 19 McGrath Road
Suburb: McGraths Hill
Car Spaces: 3