Located in a quiet cul-de-sac and well positioned to parks, schools and shops making this home a great lifestyle choice.
Practical floor plan and light filled interiors combine to create a great start especially if you are new to the rental market.
- Open plan living/dining; very neat and tidy home
- Generous sized bedrooms with built in robe to main
- Spacious backyard with secure fencing; great for kids to run and play
- 6 month lease available with option to renew
- 2 weeks rent in advance and bond is equal to 4 weeks rent
- Great landlord with flexible terms
Features include:- Air Conditioning, foxtel points, gas point, ceiling fan, floating floorboards, low maintenance gardens, carport with drive through access to garage/workshop with room to park your boat/trailer and so much more…
Katherine looks forward to meeting you at the open home as advertised online.
Close proximity to:- McGraths Hill Shopping Centre, Richmond and Windsor Roads; Public transport including Mulgrave and Windsor train station; Riverview and Richmond Marketplace Shopping Centres, Hawkesbury River, Colbee Park, Arndell Anglican College, Oakville Public School, Pitt Town, Rouse Hill, McGraths Hill Home Central including Bunnings Warehouse, Harvey Norman, Beacon Lighting, Good Price Pharmacy Warehouse, Subway Restaurant, Petbarn, BCF, Aldi, Windsor Golf Course and much more…
Address: 14 Phillip Place
Suburb: McGraths Hill
Car Spaces: 3