14 Coburg Road, Wilberforce
Nestled in a private and quiet street, with wonderful neighbours, this exceptionally well presented home offers a low maintenance lifestyle of many conveniences. Practical floor plan and light filled interiors combine to create a great start especially if you are new to the rental market.
- Recently renovated; very neat and tidy home
- Generous sized living areas; ideal for entertaining
- Spacious bedrooms with built-in robe to master
- Good sized backyard with secure fencing; great for kids to run and play
- Available Now, 6 months lease available with option to renew
- Bond is equal to 4 weeks rent plus 2 weeks rent in advance required
- Great landlord and pet friendly home
Features include:- Reverse-cycle Air Conditioning, ceiling fans, combustion fireplace, polished floorboards, single lock up garage, sub-floor storage, side access and so much more…
Close proximity to:- Fresh Food Square, The Friendly Grocer, M & A Butchery, Wilberforce Bottle Shop, Sciberras Fresh, Windsor Pizza & Pasta, Wilberforce Public School, Ebenezer Public School, McGraths Hill Shopping Centre, Richmond and Windsor Roads; Public transport including Mulgrave and Windsor train station; Riverview and Richmond Marketplace Shopping Centres, Hawkesbury River, Colbee Park, Arndell Anglican College, Oakville Public School, Pitt Town, Rouse Hill, McGraths Hill Home Central including Bunnings Warehouse, Harvey Norman, Beacon Lighting, Good Price Pharmacy Warehouse, Subway Restaurant, Petbarn, BCF, Aldi, Windsor Golf Course and much more…
Rachael looks forward to assisting you with your real estate needs.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.
WANT TO APPLY NOW? TO GET STARTED COMPLETE THE FOLLOWING:
- Submit your online application for the property to our office. Download your tenancy application within 15 seconds. Complete and submit your online application to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bring your completed tenancy application with you to the inspections as advertised online
- If approved, pay 2 weeks rent in advance plus bond which is equivalent to 4 weeks rent to secure the property
- More questions? Please email me email@example.com I would love to help
Address: 14 Coburg Road
Car Spaces: 2